Log in
E-mail
Password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON

MarketScreener Homepage  >  Equities  >  SHANGHAI STOCK EXCHANGE  >  Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd.    600660   CNE000000230

FUYAO GLASS INDUSTRY GROUP CO., LTD.

(600660)
  Report
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
News SummaryMost relevantAll newsPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

Fuyao Glass Industry : Opens Higher at US$2.41 in Trading Debut

share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
share via e-mail
03/30/2015 | 11:29pm EDT

HONG KONG--Fuyao Glass Industry Group (3606.HK), which raised US$951 million in an initial public offering in Hong Kong after pricing the deal at the high end of a price range, opened higher at HK$18.72 in its trading debut Tuesday.

The Shanghai-listed car-window maker, whose customers include General Motors Co., found fans among investors, especially retail investors, who were attracted by its position as a leading automotive glassmaker with a track record of more than 20 years.

The retail tranche of its IPO, which accounted for 17.5% of the offer, was 44 times oversubscribed, Fuyao said a statement Monday. The remaining 82.5% of shares were sold to institutional investors.

Shares of Fuyao were trading at HK$19.30 each at 0149 GMT, compared to the IPO price of HK$16.80. The broader Hang Sang Index was up 0.4%

Write to Prudence Ho at prudence.ho@wsj.com and Chester Yung at chester.yung@wsj.com

Stocks mentioned in the article
ChangeLast1st jan.
FUYAO GLASS INDUSTRY GROUP CO., LTD. -0.86% 19.55 End-of-day quote.-17.80%
GENERAL MOTORS COMPANY -5.23% 21.38 Delayed Quote.-41.58%
share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook
share via e-mail
Latest news on FUYAO GLASS INDUSTRY GROUP
02/13Chinese companies tap 'virus bonds' to raise billions quickly
RE
2019FUYAO GLASS INDUSTRY : Poll results of the 2019 first extraordinary general meet..
PU
2019FUYAO GLASS INDUSTRY GROUP CO LTD : annual earnings release
2018FUYAO GLASS INDUSTRY GROUP CO LTD : half-yearly earnings release
2017United Auto Workers head says U.S. training center probe is limited
RE
2017FUYAO GLASS INDUSTRY : Monthly Returns - Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Move..
PU
2017FUYAO GLASS INDUSTRY : Adjustments to the annual caps of the continuing connecte..
PU
2017FUYAO GLASS INDUSTRY : Announcement of interim results for the six months ended ..
PU
2017FUYAO GLASS INDUSTRY : Monthly Returns - Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Move..
PU
2017FUYAO GLASS INDUSTRY : Date of Board Meeting
PU
More news
Financials (CNY)
Sales 2019 21 207 M
EBIT 2019 3 573 M
Net income 2019 3 133 M
Debt 2019 4 249 M
Yield 2019 4,06%
P/E ratio 2019 15,7x
P/E ratio 2020 13,9x
EV / Sales2019 2,42x
EV / Sales2020 2,59x
Capitalization 47 055 M
Chart FUYAO GLASS INDUSTRY GROUP CO., LTD.
Duration : Period :
Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd. Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends FUYAO GLASS INDUSTRY GROUP
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBearishBearishBearish
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 18
Average target price 23,46  CNY
Last Close Price 19,55  CNY
Spread / Highest target 48,3%
Spread / Average Target 20,0%
Spread / Lowest Target -23,3%
EPS Revisions
Managers
NameTitle
Shu Ye Executive Director & General Manager
Zhao Hua Bai Chairman-Supervisory Board
De Wang Cao Chairman
Xiang Ming Chen Chief Financial Officer & Director
Shi Nong Wu Director
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capitalization (M$)
FUYAO GLASS INDUSTRY GROUP CO., LTD.-17.80%6 631
DENSO CORPORATION5.06%26 374
CONTINENTAL AG-40.33%14 348
WEICHAI POWER CO., LTD.1.80%13 883
APTIV PLC-46.00%13 088
HYUNDAI MOBIS CO.,LTD2.85%12 986