Log in
E-mail
Password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON

MarketScreener Homepage  >  Equities  >  Toronto Stock Exchange  >  Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd.    TRQ   CA9004351081

TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES LTD.

(TRQ)
  Report
 SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
Quotes 5-day view   Delayed Quote. Delayed Toronto Stock Exchange
08/04/2020 08/05/2020 08/06/2020 08/07/2020 08/10/2020 Date
1.12(c) 1.11(c) 1.17(c) 1.17(c) 1.18(c) Last
1 405 182 1 017 588 5 871 121 326 103 563 200 Volume
0.00% -0.89% +5.41% 0.00% +0.85% Change
More quotes
Financials (USD)
Sales 2020 1 032 M - -
Net income 2020 168 M - -
Net Debt 2020 3 210 M - -
P/E ratio 2020 10,7x
Yield 2020 -
Sales 2021 1 791 M - -
Net income 2021 389 M - -
Net Debt 2021 4 012 M - -
P/E ratio 2021 4,70x
Yield 2021 -
Capitalization 1 758 M 1 760 M -
EV / Sales 2020 4,81x
EV / Sales 2021 3,22x
Nbr of Employees 2 854
Free-Float 46,7%
More Financials
Company
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. is an international mining company. The Company focuses on the operation and further development of the Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold mine in Southern Mongolia, which is the Company's principal material mineral resource property. The Company's Oyu Tolgoi mine is held through approximately 65% interest in Oyu Tolgoi LLC (Oyu Tolgoi) and the remaining approximately 35% interest is held by... 
Sector
Integrated Mining
Calendar
10/29Earnings Release
More about the company
Surperformance© ratings of Turquoise Hill Resources L
Trading Rating : Investor Rating :
More Ratings
Latest news on TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES L
07/28TURQUOISE HILL : 2Q Earnings Snapshot
AQ
07/28TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : announces financial results and review of operations ..
AQ
07/27TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : Announces Results of Voting for Directors
AQ
07/24TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : Announces Results of Voting for Directors
AQ
07/24TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : Ivanhoe Mines - Platreef mine development work now fo..
AQ
07/21TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : to announce second quarter financial results on July ..
AQ
07/17TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : announces increased gold production guidance and prov..
AQ
07/16TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : announces increased gold production guidance and prov..
AQ
07/14TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : Pentwater Welcomes ISS Recommendation That Shareholde..
AQ
07/07TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : Ivanhoe Mines - Kakula Copper Mine underground develo..
AQ
07/06TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : Pentwater Calls For Turquoise Hill to Provide an Upda..
AQ
07/03Rio Tinto cuts reserves at Mongolian copper project as costs rise
RE
07/02TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : announces completion of 2020 Oyu Tolgoi Feasibility S..
AQ
06/29TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : Pentwater Calls For Turquoise Hill to Be Transparent ..
AQ
06/29TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : Oyu Tolgoi enters into an agreement on a preferred lo..
AQ
More news
News in other languages on TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES L
07/28TURQUOISE HILL : 2Q Earnings Snapshot
07/28TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : announces financial results and review of operations ..
07/27TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : Announces Results of Voting for Directors
07/24TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : Announces Results of Voting for Directors
07/24TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES : Ivanhoe Mines - Platreef mine development work now fo..
More news
Chart TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES LTD.
Duration : Period :
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES L
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBullishBullishBullish
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 8
Average target price 1,26 $
Last Close Price 0,87 $
Spread / Highest target 114%
Spread / Average Target 44,3%
Spread / Lowest Target -31,4%
EPS Revisions
Managers
NameTitle
Ulf Quellmann Chief Executive Officer & Non-Independent Director
Robert Peter Charles Gillin Chairman
Jo-Anne Dudley Chief Operating Officer
Luke Colton Chief Financial Officer
Russel C. Robertson Independent Director
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capitalization (M$)
TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES LTD.23.16%1 760
BHP GROUP0.98%131 686
RIO TINTO PLC3.70%103 184
ANGLO AMERICAN PLC-13.12%30 418
GRUPO MÉXICO, S.A.B. DE C.V.14.46%20 569
FRESNILLO PLC102.12%12 450