Ratings Baidu, Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 11||After US curbs, Tencent and small chip designers chase Nvidia's China crown||RE|
|Dec. 06||Infinigence AI announced that it has received funding from Baidu, Inc., Tencent Holdings Limited, Beijing Knowledge Atlas Technology Co., Ltd., HongShan||CI|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Internet Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-0.72%||39 659 M $|
|+22.54%||24 895 M $|
|+40.48%||23 484 M $|
|-.--%||6 846 M $||-|
|+13.30%||276 M $|
|+65.15%||117 M $||-|
|-27.55%||106 M $||-||-|
|+13.11%||75 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources