● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 3.8 times its current sales, is high.
● The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
● The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
● The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.