Offer Price for the Follow-on Offering
Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund ("MKIF") hereby notices that the offer price (the "Offer Price") for MKIF's follow-on offering (the "Follow-on Offering") disclosed on 13 June 2023 was determined as below.
- Offer Price: KRW 11,670 per new common share
- Deposit for Subscription: KRW 11,670 per new common share (100% of subscribed and over-subscribed amounts)
- Subscription Window for Warrant Holders: 1 August 2023 - 2 August 2023 (two trading days) (Includes subscription by warrant holders for their allocated shares and over-subscribed shares)
- Subscription for Public Offering Participants: 4 August 2023 - 7 August 2023 (two trading days)
- Supplementary Information
- Any forfeited shares from the subscription by warrant holders ("Warrant Holder Subscription") will be offered to public (the "Public Offering").
- Any unsubscribed shares following the Public Offering will be fully underwritten by the co-lead managers (the "Underwriting").
- The Offer Price of KRW 11,670 per share will be uniformly applied to the Warrant Holder Subscription, the Public Offering and the Underwriting.
- Schedule may vary based on the results of the review of registration statement by the Financial Supervisory Service, etc.
28 July 2023
18th Floor, Unit A, Centropolis, 26 Ujeongguk-ro,
Jongno-gu, Seoul 03161, Korea
Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund
Corporate Director, Macquarie Korea Asset Management Co., Ltd.
Transfer Agent, Korea Securities Depository
MKIF - Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund published this content on 28 July 2023 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by, unedited and unaltered, on 28 July 2023 05:50:08 UTC.