Ratings Pan American Silver Corp.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental configuration.
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 77% by 2025.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Non-Gold Precious Metals & Minerals
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-6.06%||5 604 M $|
|-13.85%||2 908 M $|
|-28.63%||1 696 M $||-|
|-28.09%||1 158 M $||-|
|+10.86%||919 M $|
|-38.81%||405 M $|
|-40.15%||242 M $||-||-|
|+706.25%||185 M $||-||-|
|-4.44%||173 M $||-||-|
|-16.25%||162 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Pan American Silver Corp. - Toronto Stock Exchange
- Ratings Pan American Silver Corp.