Ratings Suzhou Maxwell Technologies Co., Ltd.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Oct. 24||Suzhou Maxwell Technologies Co., Ltd. Reports Earnings Results for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2023||CI|
|Aug. 25||Suzhou Maxwell Technologies' Profit Rises 7.1% in H1||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental situation
- The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
- The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
- The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
- The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
- Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Industrial Machinery & Equipment
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-60.21%||3 975 M $|
|+0.61%||13 636 M $|
|-38.51%||5 392 M $|
|+1.51%||5 057 M $|
|-9.67%||3 858 M $|
|+0.10%||3 570 M $|
|-28.14%||3 224 M $|
|+50.85%||3 137 M $|
|+24.35%||2 826 M $|
|-30.57%||2 793 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Suzhou Maxwell Technologies Co., Ltd. - Shenzhen Stock Exchange
- Ratings Suzhou Maxwell Technologies Co., Ltd.