Ratings Tesla, Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|After market 07:59:33 pm|
|08:07am||China EV maker Nio to spin off its battery production unit -sources||RE|
|Dec. 05||What's ahead for the 'Magnificent 7' stocks?||RE|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental configuration.
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 89.43 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
- The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Auto & Truck Manufacturers
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+93.80%||759 B $|
|+74.71%||35 719 M $|
|-5.53%||16 674 M $|
|-31.50%||15 976 M $||-||-|
|+62.88%||14 438 M $|
|-23.79%||13 215 M $|
|-38.65%||9 593 M $|
|+26.16%||6 540 M $||-|
|-59.70%||4 516 M $||-|
|+5.44%||2 604 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources