Voyager Therapeutics : Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership - Form 4
09/21/2022 | 04:50pm EST
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16, Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB Number:3235-0287Expires:January 31, 2005Estimated average burden hours per response...0.5
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *
PFREUNDSCHUH PETER P.
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. [VYGR]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
_____ 10% Owner
_____ Officer (give title below)
_____ Other (specify below)
Chief Financial Officer /
C/O VOYAGER THERAPEUTICS, INC., , 64 SIDNEY STREET
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed(Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Join/Group Filing(Check Applicable Line)
_X_ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)
2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)
3. Transaction Code
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security
3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)
3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)
4. Transaction Code
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
8. Price of Derivative Security
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
Amount or Number of Shares
Reporting Owner Name / Address
PFREUNDSCHUH PETER P.
C/O VOYAGER THERAPEUTICS, INC.,
64 SIDNEY STREET
Chief Financial Officer
/s/ Robert Hesslein, as Attorney-in-Fact for Peter P. Pfreundschuh
**Signature of Reporting Person
Explanation of Responses:
If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 5(b)(v).
Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
This stock option was not granted pursuant to any pre-existing equity incentive plan of Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (the "Company"), but rather was granted as an inducement material to the Reporting Person entering into employment with the Company in accordance with Nasdaq Stock Market Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).
The vesting commencement date of the option is the grant date. The option vests over four years, with 1/4th of the shares of common stock underlying the option vesting upon the one-year anniversary of such vesting commencement date and an additional 1/48th of the shares of common stock underlying the option vesting at the end of each successive one-month period thereafter, subject to the Reporting Person's continued service as an employee.
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, See Instruction 6 for procedure.Potential persons who are to respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB number.
Voyager Therapeutics Inc. published this content on 21 September 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 21 September 2022 20:49:08 UTC.