Ratings WestRock Company
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 29||Westrock Coffee Insider Bought Shares Worth $187,000, According to a Recent SEC Filing||MT|
|Nov. 20||North American Morning Briefing : Stocks Futures -2-||DJ|
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- With regards to fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.91 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
- The company's share price in relation to its net book value makes it look relatively cheap.
- Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
- The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
- Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
- The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Paper Packaging
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+15.05%||10 374 M $|
|+29.22%||14 703 M $|
|+5.23%||12 609 M $|
|-11.25%||9 939 M $|
|+0.78%||9 712 M $|
|+3.26%||8 790 M $|
|-2.87%||8 669 M $|
|+2.92%||7 009 M $|
|-10.05%||5 349 M $|
|-7.12%||5 173 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources