- pharmaceutical, nutritional and wellbeing products (17%): dermatological products (medications for treating acne, athlete's foot, dandruff (Galderma), and beauty nutritional supplements (Laboratoires Innéov), energetic products (PowerBar, Resource, Boost, Nutren and Peptamen brands), dietary products (Jenny Craig), infant nutrition products (Nidal, Ptit and Naturnes) and cereals (Fitness, Chocapic, Cookie Crisp, Cini Minis, Nesquik and Estrelitas);
- dairy products and ice cream (15%): milk powder (Nido, Ninho and Guigoz brands), sweetened condensed milk (Nestlé), yogurts and puddings (Sveltesse), ice-cream (Haagen Dazs, Dreyer's, Extrême, Nestlé Ice Cream and Mövenpick);
- pet food (13.9%): Purina, Friskies, Felix, etc.;
- prepared foods and seasoning products (13.3%): frozen and refrigerated meals (Lean Cuisine, Hot Pockets and Stouffer's brands), soups (Maggi), sauces (Buitoni), etc.;
- chocolates, confectionery and biscuits (9.8%): Kit Kat, Smarties, Crunch, etc.
Net sales break down geographically as follows: Switzerland (1.4%), Europe/Middle East/North Africa (17%), the United States (29.7%), America (2%), China (7.3%), Asia/Oceania/sub-Saharan Africa (10.8%) and other (31.8%).