- pharmaceutical, nutrition and well-being products (16.2%): dermatological products (medicines intended in particular for the treatment of acne, mycoses, scalp;
- pet food (14.7%): brands such as Purina, Friskies, Felix, etc.;
- dairy products and ice cream (14.3%): powdered milks (Nido, Ninho and Guigoz brands), sweetened condensed milks (Nestlé), yoghurts and dessert creams (Sveltesse), ice creams (Haagen Dazs, Dreyer's, Extrême, Nestlé Ice Cream and Mövenpick);
- ready meals and seasoning products (13.2%): frozen and chilled dishes (Lean Cuisine, Hot Pockets and Stouffer's brands), soups (Maggi), sauces (Buitoni), etc.;
Galderma), nutritional beauty supplements (Laboratoires Innéov), energy products (PowerBar, Resource, Boost, Nutren and Peptamen brands), diet products (Jenny Craig), infant nutrition products (Nidal, Ptit and Naturnes) and cereals (Fitness, Chocapic, Cookie Crisp, Cini Minis, Nesquik and Estrelitas);
- chocolates, sweets and biscuits (8.5%): Kit Kat, Smarties, Crunch, etc. brands.
Net sales are distributed geographically as follows: Switzerland (1.3%), Europe-Middle East-North Africa (27.3%), the United States (31.1%), America (14.6%), China (7.5%) and Asia-Oceania-Sub-Saharan Africa (18.2%).