* The Toronto Stock Exchange's TSX falls 0.00 percent to 17,167.82
* Leading the index were CAE Inc , up 4.1%, Cott Corp , up 4%, and Freehold Royalties Ltd , higher by 3.8%.
* Lagging shares were Westshore Terminals Investment Corp , down 10.7%, Encana Corp, down 7.6%, and Baytex Energy Corp , lower by 7.5%.
* On the TSX 106 issues rose and 120 fell as a 0.9-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There were 16 new highs and 3 new lows, with total volume of 246.7 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Aurora Cannabis Inc , Baytex Energy Corp and Encana Corp.
* The TSX's energy group fell 2.85 points, or 1.9%, while the financials sector climbed 2.51 points, or 0.8%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures fell 3.78%, or $2.37, to $60.33 a barrel. Brent crude fell 3.05% , or $2.08, to $66.19 [O/R]
* The TSX is up 0.6% for the year.