Ratings AtoS SE
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Sep. 22||Atos Calls Out Shareholders for 'Mediatization' of Criticisms on Potential Unit Sale to EP Equity||MT|
|Sep. 15||Archos Unit Agrees to Purchase Atos' Elexo||MT|
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.27 for the 2023 fiscal year.
- The company's share price in relation to its net book value makes it look relatively cheap.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
- Most analysts recommend that the stock should be sold or reduced.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
- Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : IT Services & Consulting
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-26.68%||747 M $|
|+66.67%||106 M $||-||-|
|-52.35%||180 M $||-||-|
|+282.40%||100 M $||-||-|
|0.00%||90 M $||-||-|
|-7.38%||346 M $||-||-|
|-7.02%||87 M $||-||-|
|-45.18%||84 M $|
|-3.66%||104 M $||-|
|+42.49%||279 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources