Ratings CDW Corporation
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 28||Transcript : CDW Corporation Presents at 2023 UBS Global Technology Conference, Nov-28-2023 10:55 AM||CI|
|Nov. 23||ANALYST RECOMMENDATIONS : Deere & Co, Fortinet, Nvidia, Sage...|
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
- The divergence of price targets given by the various analysts who make up the consensus is relatively low, suggesting a consensus method of evaluating the company and its prospects.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
- The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Integrated Hardware & Software
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+19.10%||28 491 M $|
|+18.91%||33 588 M $||-|
|+6.30%||8 301 M $|
|+89.10%||3 821 M $||-||-|
|+8.55%||2 930 M $|
|-8.53%||1 768 M $|
|+27.21%||1 567 M $|
|-24.81%||1 528 M $||-|
|+44.78%||1 180 M $||-|
|+115.28%||1 151 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources