Dai-Ichi Cutter Kogyo k.k. (TSE:1716) acquired Unipec Co., Ltd. from Yoshiaki Maekawa and 7 more shareholders for ¥220 million on March 31, 2020. The offer per share is ¥11,000. The planned payment date is April 14, 2020. Yoshiaki Maekawa owned 72% and the rest of the 7 shareholders owned 28% stake in Unipec. Post completion, Unipec will become a subsidiary of Dai-Ichi Cutter Kogyo. For the year ending March 31, 2019, Unipec reported total assets of ¥181 million, net assets of ¥121 million, revenues of ¥238 million, operating income of ¥20 million and net income of ¥28 million. The resolution of Board of Dai-Ichi Cutter Kogyo has been announced on March 31, 2020. The effect of the consolidation on consolidated results of Dai-Ichi Cutter Kogyo for the current fiscal year is insignificant. The advisory fees paid by Dai-Ichi Cutter Kogyo is ¥25.6 million. Dai-Ichi Cutter Kogyo k.k. (TSE:1716) completed the acquisition of Unipec Co., Ltd. on March 31, 2020.