Ratings International Paper Company
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 29||International Paper Insider Sold Shares Worth $153,495, According to a Recent SEC Filing||MT|
|Nov. 29||Transcript : International Paper Company Presents at 2023 Citi?s Basic Materials Conference, Nov-29-2023 08:45 AM||CI|
- Overall, the company has poor fundamentals for a medium to long-term investment strategy.
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Paper Packaging
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+5.23%||12 927 M $|
|+29.22%||14 975 M $|
|+15.05%||10 656 M $|
|-11.25%||10 063 M $|
|+0.64%||9 880 M $|
|+2.06%||8 789 M $|
|-1.73%||8 772 M $|
|+2.92%||7 094 M $|
|-10.05%||5 498 M $|
|-7.22%||5 215 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources