Ratings Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 24||Japanese Shares End Higher on Friday as Investors Digest Key Economic Data||MT|
|Nov. 24||Yamato Teams Up with Japan Airlines for Domestic Cargo Flights Amid Labor Shortage in Logistics Sector||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The earnings growth currently anticipated by analysts for the coming years is particularly strong.
- The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
- Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Airlines
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+3.40%||8 317 M $|
|+15.79%||24 366 M $|
|+47.42%||22 278 M $|
|+16.09%||19 808 M $|
|-25.47%||15 936 M $|
|-27.95%||13 566 M $|
|+6.74%||13 199 M $|
|+41.35%||12 720 M $|
|+85.06%||12 459 M $|
|-26.22%||11 418 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources