Ratings Schlumberger Limited
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 08||Pulse Oil Reports Rights Offering to Raise About $4.2 Million; Provides Operational Update||MT|
|Dec. 05||U.S. Currency||FA|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
- Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Oil Related Services and Equipment
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-8.72%||69 700 M $|
|+9.18%||32 441 M $|
|-11.23%||31 264 M $|
|+55.21%||8 239 M $|
|-9.43%||7 453 M $|
|+69.27%||6 216 M $|
|+0.59%||5 680 M $|
|-2.78%||3 973 M $|
|+7.25%||3 243 M $|
|+59.54%||3 107 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources