Ratings Southern Copper Corporation
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 05||Velocys agrees bid, Helical lets office to Sainsbury||AN|
|Dec. 05||Great Southern Copper to Initiate Scout Reverse Circulation Drilling in Chile||MT|
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental configuration.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- Most analysts agree on a negative opinion with regard to the stock. Indeed, the average consensus issues recommendations to underperform or sell.
- The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Specialty Mining & Metals
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+24.94%||55 409 M $|
|+0.39%||52 154 M $|
|-.--%||27 654 M $||-|
|-11.61%||8 298 M $|
|-12.63%||7 879 M $|
|-24.36%||7 618 M $|
|0.00%||7 119 M $||-||-|
|-8.68%||6 970 M $|
|-40.00%||6 502 M $|
|+23.82%||4 239 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources