Ratings Transaction Capital Limited
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 05||Transaction Capital Limited Reports Earnings Results for the Full Year Ended September 30, 2023||CI|
|Dec. 05||Transcript : Transaction Capital Limited, 2023 Earnings Call, Dec 05, 2023||CI|
- Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by -100% by 2026.
- The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The divergence of price targets given by the various analysts who make up the consensus is relatively low, suggesting a consensus method of evaluating the company and its prospects.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Auto Vehicles, Parts & Service Retailers
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-75.65%||325 M $||-|
|+10.72%||10 666 M $|
|+745.99%||4 591 M $|
|0.00%||2 380 M $||-||-|
|+40.36%||632 M $||-|
|-14.89%||387 M $|
|+253.45%||281 M $||-||-|
|+43.47%||249 M $||-|
|+25.40%||237 M $|
|-39.31%||96 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Transaction Capital Limited - Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Ratings Transaction Capital Limited