Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Analyst recommendations: Zoom, Cisco, Target, Under Armour, Walmart...
Every day, find a selection of analysts' recommendations covering North America and the UK. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or of a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information is used to shed light on the movements of certain stocks or the market sentiment on a company.
- Barclays: KBW upgrades from market perform to outperform with a target of GBp 230.
- Cisco Systems: KGI Securities upgrades to outperform from neutral. PT rises 16% to $56.
- Crowdstrike: Morgan Stanley lowers price target to $181 from $212, maintains equalweight rating.
- Future: Berenberg keeps Buy rating with a reduced target from GBp 5225 to GBp 3600.
- Imperial Brands: Jefferies remains a Hold with a price target raised from GBp 1,668 to GBp 1,899.
- Keysight Technologies: Jefferies & Co adjusts price target to $175 from $195, maintains buy rating.
- Lowe's: Truist Securities lowers price target to $237 from $283. Maintains buy rating.
- Peloton Interactive: UBS adjusts peloton interactive price target to $13 from $30, maintains sell rating.
- Salesforce.com: Roth Capital upgrades to buy from neutral, keeps $242 price target.
- Target: Stifel downgrades to hold from buy. PT down 14% to $185.
- The British Land : AlphaValue stays Sell with a target raised from GBp 394 to GBp 419.
- The Home Depot: Piper Sandler raises price target to $321 from $310, maintains neutral rating.
- Under Armour: Morgan Stanley downgrades to equal-weight from overweight. PT set to $11, implies a 4.5% increase from last price.
- Walmart: UBS adjusts price target to $165 from $180, maintains buy rating.
- Watches of Switzerland: Jefferies keeps Buy rating with a price target reduced from GBp 1600 to GBp 1500.
- Welltower: Credit Suisse upgrades to outperform from neutral, lifts price target to $100 from $92.
- Zoom Video Communications: UBS adjusts price target to $100 from $130, maintains neutral rating.
© MarketScreener.com 2022