Ratings BUA Cement Plc
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 07||Transcript : BUA Cement Plc, Nine Months 2023 Earnings Call, Nov 07, 2023||CI|
|Oct. 30||BUA Cement Plc Reports Earnings Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2023||CI|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
- The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
- For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- Most analysts agree on a negative opinion with regard to the stock. Indeed, the average consensus issues recommendations to underperform or sell.
- The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Sector : Construction Materials
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+0.26%||4 141 M $||-|
|+36.34%||42 929 M $|
|-36.92%||15 202 M $|
|+87.50%||14 400 M $|
|+18.62%||12 130 M $|
|+2.53%||8 490 M $|
|-19.72%||8 293 M $|
|+22.61%||6 689 M $||-|
|+41.63%||6 564 M $|
|+49.00%||5 333 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price