Ratings Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|07:47pm||After court victory, LME bids to reboot confidence||RE|
|02:34am||Asia's first ETF tracking Saudi equities debuts in Hong Kong||RE|
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
- The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 29.41 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Financial & Commodity Market Operators
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-17.08%||46 126 M $|
|+9.85%||64 551 M $|
|+24.86%||61 175 M $|
|+7.84%||34 917 M $|
|0.00%||17 255 M $||-||-|
|+0.30%||15 355 M $|
|+10.03%||8 809 M $|
|-14.99%||8 756 M $|
|+6.82%||7 545 M $|
|+5.89%||5 891 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited - Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Ratings Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited