Ratings Telia Company AB
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 29||Swedish Telco Telia Offers NOK4 Billion Bonds||MT|
|Nov. 17||The management of Assembly Organizing Oy acquired Assembly Organizing Oy from Telia Company AB (OM:TELIA).||CI|
- Overall, the company has poor fundamentals for a medium to long-term investment strategy.
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
- Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
- The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Integrated Telecommunications Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-2.14%||9 712 M $|
|+20.97%||176 B $|
|-1.95%||162 B $|
|+21.26%||121 B $|
|+14.70%||99 394 M $|
|+16.29%||61 869 M $|
|-9.33%||58 158 M $|
|+9.46%||53 544 M $|
|+4.23%||50 632 M $|
|-15.84%||45 708 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources