* The Toronto Stock Exchange's TSX falls 0.36 percent to 16,020.94
* Leading the index were Colliers International Group Inc , up 12.0%, Husky Energy Inc , up 7.3%, and Cenovus Energy Inc , higher by 6.7%.
* Lagging shares were Aurora Cannabis Inc , down 9.5%, Teck Resources Ltd, down 5.8%, and Maple Leaf Foods Inc, lower by 4.7%.
* On the TSX 100 issues rose and 121 fell as a 0.8-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There was 1 new high and no new lows, with total volume of 188.8 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Cenovus Energy Inc , Royal Bank Of Canada and Suncor Energy Inc.
* The TSX's energy group fell 0.08 points, or 0.1%, while the financials sector slipped 4.49 points, or 1.7%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose 0.96%, or $0.37, to $38.93 a barrel. Brent crude rose 0.49%, or $0.2, to $40.66.
* The TSX is off 6.1% for the year.