Ratings Netflix, Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 29||Sweden's Viaplay agrees to sell Premier Sports back to SSBL, report says||RE|
|Nov. 29||Google, Canada Reach Deal Over Planned Online News Law||DJ|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company's profit outlook over the next few years is a strong asset.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
- For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- With an expected P/E ratio at 39.42 and 30.46 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Internet Services
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+61.83%||210 B $|
|-5.09%||384 B $|
|+128.06%||116 B $|
|+1.71%||85 023 M $|
|+47.93%||81 757 M $|
|+94.51%||37 607 M $|
|+130.92%||35 634 M $|
|+8.62%||34 139 M $|
|+21.43%||33 822 M $|
|+37.07%||21 748 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources