Ratings Wolters Kluwer
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 01||Wolters Kluwer Secures SBTi Verification for Near-term Emission Reduction Goals||MT|
|Nov. 30||Transcript : Wolters Kluwer N.V. - Special Call||CI|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
- Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- With an expected P/E ratio at 32.52 and 29.07 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Professional Information Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+32.77%||33 789 M $|
|+24.02%||132 B $|
|+35.80%||73 283 M $|
|+19.95%||64 421 M $|
|+8.92%||40 074 M $|
|+17.50%||28 140 M $|
|+10.64%||16 863 M $|
|+10.36%||12 131 M $|
|-9.89%||9 311 M $|
|-13.62%||4 649 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources