Ratings Equinor ASA
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|06:16am||News Highlights : Top Energy News of the Day||DJ|
|03:11am||Biggest oil and gas sector deals since start of the century||RE|
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 82.83 and 81.57 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2024 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
- The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
- The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
- For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Integrated Oil & Gas
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-4.60%||90 560 M $|
|+13.26%||2132 B $|
|+6.96%||204 B $|
|+36.13%||167 B $|
|+4.25%||155 B $|
|+36.41%||91 691 M $|
|+11.64%||51 538 M $|
|-.--%||50 653 M $||-|
|-4.26%||39 261 M $|
|-.--%||36 098 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources